Monday, March 26, 2018

Weekly Reflection on Final Project #2

Wiki grew by 2 whole pages this week. One of the pages was a step up in design than the others. It not only is a monster but shows a monster society in evolution, so it has section headings and a picture for each section.Some may argue that is too much info for one simple wiki page, and I am considering it, but as of yet, we di not have enough info to break it into a page for each section.  I am not thrilled with the layout for the pictures, perhaps that needs more work. See for yourself: http://mr-es-monsterous-monsters.wikia.com/wiki/GoblinMouth

I also worked on the readings. Marketing got its own post (see below) and by the time I was done with it, I felt thoroughly chastised as to how well I was not doing with it, especially in the continuity needed for a good marketing campaign. Luckily, I am not trying to make a living off of it.

I've dabbled in the readings for dyslexia, but only got through the first 2. I'm am just going to have to jump in and make an "about dyslexia" page on that wiki and add to it as I can.

The Facebook post went well this week. It was well received and shared. We reached a whole 17 people from the post on Mr. E's page, and another (or some of the same) 11 people from my personal page with that post.

Bonnie responded to last week's reflection and I invited her boys to add to Mr. E's Monsterous Wiki. I hope they do. (hint, hint). It would be greatly appreciated to have others enjoying the wiki too.

No comments: