Friday, January 02, 2009

The first day of what's left of my life

As far as I am concerned today is the first day of the New Year. Yesterday was a day out of space and time.

this year I am planning to slow down and avoid the holiday sales. no more 18 hours per day 6 days a week for 9 weeks before the new year. 60k of inventory left my small building in that time this year. (or that is what it will be when I finish my last retail order).

My store is closed and I have to remind myself that I no longer have to check my email every few minutes and that I no longer have to answer the home phone "Round Belly Clothing."

Today I am planning to print out some packing slips, after folding enough laundry to find all the washed diapers that the kids lost when they piled that load with the rest of the laundry. :)

No comments: