Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Decreed in Heaven

Putting pickles in tuna fish is required because it was written in the stars in the ancient heavens.

I made tuna fish roll ups for dinner and Ewan said he didn't want pickles, so I had to explain to him why I was doing it. I just told him that it was required because it was written in the stars in the ancient heavens.
Then he said we don't have ancient heavens and I told him that is true, we have a modern heaven, but the ancient heavens were what people who lived millions of years ago saw when they looked up, and then he forgot about the pickles and asked if that was true of the mustard too.

Shannon chewed on something that bit her back yesterday.
She cried when the 9 volt touched her tongue.
So, i put it away and Dad pulled it back out to see if she would do it again, but the smart cookie wouldn't.

No comments: