Monday, February 26, 2018

A closet full

Ever see a picture of a cute baby and think"I want one" Then realize you have 8 more at home just like it, only a little older?

I mean, isn't that like wanting a cute pair of boots you see, when you already have 8 similar pairs walking around your house all day, eating your food and demanding that they sit on you rather than you wearing them?

I mean, I am really not big into shoes/boots. I have 1 pair of boots at a time. When they wear out I replace them with 1 pair of boots. I have 1 pair of tennies, 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of dress shoes and 3 pairs of Vibrams 5 finger shoes.

 For purses I have 2- I travel one that can slip under my clothes and 1 regular one.

I might have a belt somewhere- should I deem it useful.

I have 1/2 a dozen scarves to wear with my work clothes. Most of the time the scarves carry all the burden of coloring my ensemble. My work clothes is based in navy blue. I have 3 pairs of work pants and 1 jacket. A navy turtleneck when it is cold, and a navy crewneck for when it is not. For warmer weather, I have 3 -4 short sleeve dressy shirts.

Whenever I find a tool that will allow me to get rid of 2, I do so. And stuff is just tools. I don't collect them.

But babies. They are something else.

No comments: