Monday, June 26, 2006

blogglets

If you havent hear anything from me, be assured that it is not that I don't love you, or that there is isn't a lot of interesting things going on in my life- it's just that I got busy.

yup that's right I no longer have much time to sit at the key board and type for the L of it. So below are some excerpts of things I had wanted to blog. Please be advised that these are not full and complete thoughts- just some ideas that passed my way and waved.

"Mo please"
I hired my first employee. Her name is Mo, and she is awsome. She is a go getter that knows how to organize, do electrical wiring and is learning clothing production from the best. Meanwhile she is almsot single handedly getting the small building ready to use as a tempary production space while we build our Round-Round Belly building.

"My girl"
I finally got a girl. After 4 boys with blue eyes I finally got a girl with brown eyes and dark hair. I went to target and bought her PINK! things!! The only problem is that I feel her genetics will cause her to grow up to be a big bitch. O well, you got to take every oppertunity you can to buy pink.


"Don't talk to me, talk about me"
it's called free publicity adn I love it. Can you make the world a better place in ways that will cause people to push down your doors to buy your merhcnadise? That is my goal and challange. some of the ways we plan to do this included:
1- build an extermly earth friendly building that is round, and looks like the woods has a pregnant belly.
2-start a montessori school on site- close to our business building so it can help attract the best employees and be the best eductation around for thier little kids.
3- every chance you get share your goals and dreams- then others can catch them adn share them.
4-be the MOM
I like being in an area where people are excited with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A couple years back Ryan and I looked into a montessori school, starting one. It's doable. I prefer the idea of a private teacher myself, filling in the gaps where Ryan and I aren't enough.

Glad to hear about Mo. Just don't try to pair her with a dead beat man. She deserves the best.