Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rantings of a hormonal woman

I am as ornery as can be tonight. I think it's hormonal. But I cleaned the bathroom while bathing Clay, then cleaned the kitchen (mike cooked so I had to clean) adn then had to deal with those strawberries and rubarb. So I made two pies, which is the only reason I am still awake. The fact that I have to stay up to take the pies out of the oven.

Of course being ornery like this and knowing your cycling lead a women to belive it could be 2 things. Either 1- your pregant or 2-your PMSie, adn of course as soon as you have proof of one you are no longer concerned about the other.

That however also helps bring about the whole round of conversations you have with your self when you are fertile. Things like "Do I want to get pregnant now?", "Do I mind if I'm pregnant?" "Do I care if I'm not".....ect and your brain eventally gives up on itself allowing life to choose as it will, becasue it has already proven several times that nature knows best, and guess what- your name is not Mother Nature.

The biggest way I can tell when I am ornery is that my poor darling husband can not do any thing right. Luckily I try hard to refrain from telling him that, because when I actually analyse what he is doing it is never as bad as my pmsie brain tries to think, (like today he has done the dishes twice, cooked dinner and take care of the kids for a few hours). (that and the fact it would not help motivate him to do good).

Also another sign of being ornery, is wanting everyone's attention the same time you want them all to leave you alone. Any one with experience will be in the next county. And you will get the alone time you badly need. That being said my house has only 1 person in it with experience on these matters, and it doesn't help when he is in the next county and the others aren't.

20 more minutes until my pie. Do you think I can keep blogging that long? Or will I get ornery at the bloody computer too?

No comments: