Monday, November 16, 2009

Yup,
I have been quiet lately- that is because it is hard enough to talk in between coughing, and even harder to type.

So after hearing the kind of noises upset tummies make- in my chest last night, I decided that it might be time to go and have this crud (Minnesotan word for whatever is going around) checked out. And I officially have reason to feel like I have been run over by a steam roller. This crud, that I normally shake off in an afternoon nap has decided to bite and hang on for dear life.

So even though there is no tests to determine what kind of crud was able to catch me- the swine flu was the suspect upon the Doctor's lips. And the steam roller officially comes in with the secondary infection of pneumonia.

To tell the truth I was fighting something minor and barley worth the bother in October- but by Nov 3nd I was out.... chilled and engeryless. Coughing was established by the 10th. And I progressed to get less feeling ok by the day. Until I gave up and stayed in bed almost all day for the last 4-5 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better soon!