Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Top 10 Reasons to Give my a Scholarship for Midwifery Studies

10. So more woman can be guided through childbirth.
9. So more babies can enter the world in harmony and love.
8. So my own dreams are realized.
7. So I can show my kids that it is never too late to go back to school.
6. So my kids can have shoes.
5. So my parents' financial planners get off my back about earning enough money.
4. So I have a good excuse why I don't have my dishes done and my floor mopped.
3. So my curiosity will be satisfied, a least for a bit.
2. So I can lead the way in advances in well woman care.
1. Because I was born to be a midwife.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

To be quite frank, you would be a positively wonderful midwife/doula. Do it.

I have a doula friend on facebook, and she always sounds like she adores her job (http://www.willowdoula.com/) I think you'd be very good at it.