Thursday, May 31, 2012
Top 5 Things not to tell your Financal Advisors
5. That you want to add more children to your household, 6 is just not enough.
4. That you are investing in the future- that's why you gave up on birth control.
3. That the $40,000 college education is only an investment if it pays dividends and that the last person you knew who had that degree works as your sister's nanny.
2. That you don't even know what's inside the box they live in, but luckily your husband does.
1. That none of your real dreams can be realized under the current monetary paradigms, but you still have hope because you believe that the paradigms are changing.
Needless to say, I think they believe my reality check bounced.