Sunday, May 15, 2005

Cramping my style

I think this kid is finally starting to cramp my style. Most of it has to do with the fact that there is no room left for my stomach and the contents of the stomach do not belong in the throat. 2ndly there is no room left for the stomach to clain it's hungry, although the rest o fmy body still cries for nurishment.

And then there is no way to sit comfortably. Try inserting a 20 pound watermelon into your abdoman, then trying to find a way to sit with out it gushing out everywhere. (of course the baby won't gush until it is time, but still the comfort level is about the same)

Knees, and his and baby toes are all sticking out all over the place (through the tight skin) and of course they kick you when you push them back in.

Anyway, the only thing I think this kid needs to wait on is a bedroom that is painted and floored (and it wouldn't hurt if we could get my bedroom too.) Does anybody feel like painting?

No comments: