Saturday, May 21, 2005

Painful is this story in the force . . .

Star Wars 3, is a story full of pain. And most of the acting and dirrecting is good enough that you can feel it, understand it. (maby cry over it). The pg 13 rating seems to fit. i don't think any kid can understand what is happening, and to have Galen relate to the story or understand what side is good or bad would be very confusing. I also think that most teenagers also will miss the true aspects of the story. The story is about emotional pain, fear, loss and decions made from these aspects of our lives instead of from faith.

Anyway, I just cry for Anikan.- an amazing acting job from the young man.

And it is always nice to return home to house that has been cleaned and kids that are asleep. I love having my house cleaner baby sit. - now if only I could find my keys . . .

No comments: