Friday, September 16, 2005

Galen's Fund Raiser

My school's Annual Fundraiser with Innisbrook has begun! Innisbrook Wraps has great gift wrap, fun gift wrap accessories, delicious gourmet foods, fine Helen Grace Chocolates, Time Inc. magazine subscriptions, unique gift items and more.For every item that is purchased, Innisbrook will donate a percentage of the purchase price to my school. I also earn prize credits for every item sold except school supplies. The more prize credits I earn, the more prizes I win! Attached is a link to the Innisbrook website. Please visit the site and consider making a purchase on my behalf.
Our sale will be over soon, so hurry and place your order.Thanks for your help!
Galen
ID # I59957B
ISLAND LAKE ELEMENTARY

Double click the link below to visit Innisbrook.com and they will recognize me and my school automatically.http://www.innisbrook.com/acb/basket/index_child_reg.cfm?internet_id=I59957B&DID=7
If the above link does not work -
Click below
Enter ID # I59957B www.innisbrook.com/id.cfm

No comments: