Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If I “THE MOM”

If I “THE MOM”

Ran for president

About myself: I am a 30 something year old mother of 4 boys plus 1 on the way…

Main tenants of platform:

I would make it illegal to import noisy toys.

Reform the schools- promote zero homework policies, natural foods and lots more gym time.

Tax breaks for minivan drivers.

Health care for all children.

How would you handle congress?

I have lots of experience in handling special needs children.

Foreign Policy:

Play nicely or your friend will have to go home. No hitting, and if you want to play rough, take it outside (the planet).

Environmental policies:

If you break it, you fix it, and if it is not fixable, plan not to break it in the first place.

If you messed it up, you clean it up.

Energy Policies:
The children have more then enough energy, find away to collect it.

Moral issues:

Abortion is not an alternative, it is a cop out. You do it, you take responsibility. Sex ed is no good without marriage support.

On Health Care Reform/obesity problems:

Turn off the TV and go play.

On the Economy:

Hand me downs are just as good, even better, they are already broken in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think co-parenting is more important than getting married. I don't think everyone should get married if they get pregnant but both parties should be responsible for the child's well-being.

I think sex-ed should be parent-ed.

LA