Tuesday, July 22, 2008

perfecto

I am sorry. I have taken no pictures of Shannon today, even though she wore a very cute little pink bubble with a turtle attached to it. I spent all day driving my kids crazy. You see, turn about is fair play.

I brought my oldest boys to Italian Camp today. After a nice little 2.5 hour trip. They got to show off their passportos and choose a namo Italiano. Galen at this point was looking downwards and muttering that he wanted everyone to speak English. But with enough coaching he ended up with the namo of Galileo and Ewan choose Vittorio. Rochester, who also is at camp with them instantly picked up on the non-verbal cues and choose Italo for himself.

Then we had to go through all the signing in including nurse's check, painting namo tags and customs- looking for anything in English.

Grandpa Nathan helped Galen settle into his bunk and make his bed. By the time we were ready to leave Galen and Ewan felt comfortable enough to kiss me good bye and then run off to play.

I can't wait to hear more about camp. I hope it is a shear and utter blast for all involved.

No comments: