Monday, October 08, 2007

Just for fun

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Does the center of our solar system count?

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope, but I do think some goats would be handy to control the length of the lawn.

3. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
It depends what kind of other person I was.

4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never

5. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Only if all the slots for alligator wrestling were filled.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Whole Wheat- that is the cereal I use in most things I cook.

8. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
It depends how much my feet have swollen since I put them on.

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Strong in what? Odor? Probably- should shower in the morning
Strong in personality? maybe
Strong in body? it was built to withstand.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
All natural anything

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their clothes and their outfit

12. RED OR PINK?
The red ones are fully ripe, the pink ones need another week on the bush.

13. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Mike, he always ducks when I start throwing things.

14. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
If they are up to late to know when to go to bed, I wouldn't mind reading their answers on the 5 minutes I have off each day.

15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I wear the skirt in the family.

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
midnight snack- ants on a log with extra rasions

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
mike falling to sleep, my computer humming

18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I don't think I would be aware enough about my existence to care.

19. FAVORITE SMELLS?
New baby smell
Pumpkin pie
Mint
Lavender

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I don't know, I answer the phone way to many times in one day.

21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
it depends on if she is reading this or not.

22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
DOes watching your husband wrestle your autistic child into his clothes count?

23. HAIR COLOR?
Looking more like my mother every day...with slightly lighter and redder highlights- in the right sun

24. EYE COLOR?
Blue

25. FAVORITE FOOD?
fresh organic.....(anything)

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I like scary movies that have a happy ending, like the stuff M Night Shalamon does.

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
OR half movie I half watched? Cast Away- I watched half of it last night- kinda

28. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
pink is a safe bet- but when I look down, it is a plaid that contains, green, orange, tan purple and pink

29. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I'm sorry, that has to be stated in a form of a question.

30. HUGS OR KISSES?
it depends who is giving. nothing is sweeter nor sloppier then baby kisses

31. FAVORITE DESSERT?
1/2 bar of dark chocolate

32. WHAT BOOK( s) ARE YOU READING NOW?
I just read the Magic School Bus inside a Hurricane,Investigating Hurricanes and Tornadoes, Anne Gedde's The 12 Days of Christmas and Thomas the Tank Engine learns to be nice.- Can you guess which kid chose which book?

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I am lucky if I can keep a mouse pad.

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
1/2 of Cast Away

35. FAVORITE SOUND?
kids snoring.

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Both are really bad when they go through your washing machine- but way worse in the dryer. That reminds me, I think one or the other got into my dryer today between loads, I am going to have to call a repair man.

37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Emotionally or Physically?

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Well, I am getting pretty talented at catheterizing. (although it took my 5 tries to spell it).

No comments: