Tuesday, June 03, 2008

So what does it mean when I am too wiped to play the stupid computer game that I usually play when I am too tired to do anything else?

It means the kids are out of school for the summer. If one would dare to call this weather in any way summery.

I had 5 boys here today. The promise of a cousin to play with gave Galen motivation to go to school these last few days (thanks for letting us borrow him).

Well Galen come home hungry, we were expected this. He wanted to make an omelet, so I told him he could use up to 6 eggs. This is did, and there were extra eggs made up so I cooked those for his brothers.

After I cleaned up the kitchen and wiped everything down, Ian got it into his head that he was going to cook an egg. He left his egg completely unattended while he watched Ethan and Ewan play chess. My omlet pan is now black.

By the time Mike smelled smoke, I was cleaning the bathroom, not even imagining anybody would be doing their thing in the kitchen......

And my garden isn't making it in this weather, which kinda bums me, because I told my baby she can't come until after the garden is all in.

No comments: