Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday night

Well it is monday night, after an increadbly full ( but fun) weekend. Weekends that last that long should with never end, or come with a warning sticker about how shocking getting back to life will be on Monday.

Let's see today I home schooled my child, paid bills for personal and business, fielded customer service questions, stayed on top of laundry, kept my baby fed and entertained and now I have to prepare for tonight's activites of Dinner, FHE, bedtime for kiddlets and homework. And perhaps if I have the time I will finish sewing up the special order gloves for a customer, adn then proceeded to a winter bunting for the little one (who is to big for any store bought baby bunting).

Ok- my mind is fried and I can't think of anything worth blogging- so I will get back to it later.

No comments: