Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Good Morning World!

Hope your day is going well.

I started today at 6, doing yoga, then had couple scripture study and prayer. Then after doing a little business and showering I made abig breakfast and at the table we read the BOM and had mornign family prayer. We are trying to make a morning scheduel like this a habit and routine. The scripture study went so well that the kids took thier BOMS upstaris to "read it" to themselves. I think they spent most of the time looking at the picture, which was one of my favorite pass times as a kid.

Now after breakfast and cleanup, I might actually have to get to some real work. (this is a joke incase you are wondering, before breakfast everybody is supposed to be dressed, and Galen needed a bath this morning. It took 2 of us to undress him and get him into the tub.)

No comments: