Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Bunnies and Stranger Things

This year our kids got the hunt for their Easter Baskets twice. Once yesterday, so they could be gathered to one locations (Galen even cleaned his room looking for his) and then after church today. We told them the Easter Bunny would only bring them treats if they behaved in church, and they did.

The basket space in thier dino and lamb baskets are small, and they were filled with enough goodies to constitute lunch. One bagel, kiwi, yogurt and 2 pieces of candy.

Meanwhile My oven is full of yummies for dinner and we decided to have the ham cold on the hot fresh buns. I didn't argue about the ham, less work today that way. Tomarrow I will cut up some and make my pinapple stuffing for dinner. Otherwise today has been pretty quiet.

The kidlets have enjoyed the sandbox now that they can once again acess the sand. And then tromp thier sand encrused boots through my house.

Then tonight after dinner we will have some saurkart chocolate cake with cherries and whipped cream on top.

Other than that,a s long as the rest of the world is clossed down for a holiday (and spring break) I will just have to play it quiet for a night and see what kind of trouble I can get in in the morning :)

No comments: