Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Seen on a bumper sticker : Frodo failed, Bush got the ring.

Do you know the less house cleaning I do, the more oppertunity my kids have to help? Then when they help I can praise them up and down for being sucj a good helper and being a big boy by picking up thier books/cheese/books with out being asked.

Anyways, back to the topic of Frodo. Last night I helped Mike take over middle Earth. Frodo just wasn't fast enough. Mike, who was playing Sauron was able to take over every territory before the ring dropped into mount Doom. The reason I say I helped him is becasue, eventhough I was playing all the good guys, my men just didn't put up much of a fight, as I kept rolling snake eyes against his double sixes. So the age of men and hobbits did come to a close, and eventhough Frodo did drop the ring into mount doom and destroy Sauron, there was no one left to save him and Sam from the volcano, adn there was no Shire to go back to. Just as well th ough being that all the elves, including Rivendell, Mirkwood, and Loith Lorian were all wiped out too.

So if anybody would like to join us next time to see what happens in Middle Earth, then you are welcome to put your armies at Risk too.

Well tomarrow, I got a lot more stuff to do, more ads, more bills, budgets and driving downdown to pick up bifocals for Galen. :)

Have a good one

No comments: