Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Using my noodle

Well, I am not as wiped today, and squiggly has been active, even while I've been moving. Galen and I just enjoyed reading Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess. Dr. Suess does such a good job at making books easy to read for begainers. (yeah, too bad learning to spell is not as easy as reading).

Today we had some absolutely excellent chicken noodle soup, with homemade noodles and a wonderful golden broth. Of course, I made the noodles when both the older boys were at school and them hung them to dry as I went and played taxi. By the time I time I remembered to check the noodles Ewan had eaten half of them right off the drying rack. The kids enjoyed dropping the noodles into the soup.

Then I worked on a few ad things for Round Belly, and did many mommy chores like dishes, laundry, changing diapers, talking to teachers, and schedueling dentists.

OverallI have enjoyed being able to move without every muscle proteseting, and look forward to getting things done. Does anybody want to take me grocery shopping tomarro? Or plan my menu to fit into my grocery budget?


No comments: