Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What a day mom had

I had a day. Of course, days are had, weather we are had or not. But after 2 Dr Appoints, shipping, cleaning and just plain life. I am ready to relax. But am I going to? Of course not. First I am going to spend 15 minutes doing some prenatal yoga to strengthen adn tone a body that seems content to spend all day in bed.

I haven't even had time to day to feel my baby move much. That is probably becasue I haven't been conscience and in one place for more than 2 minutes. The baby was sure squiggly at the dentists office the other morning though. I think she liked the music and was squiggling to it. We may have another dancer on our hands.

Next week is our big ultrsound. I'm slightly aprehensive about it, but at least I know this time the kid is squiggly which should therefore mean alive and healthy. Whoa, I have to update my website again, just sold out of something. Well, gotta go. Mom's comming tonight, adn we all know what that means!

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. Having an ultrasounds is an amazing experience! Prenatal yoga is definitely fun and a great stress reliever.