Thursday, June 02, 2005

after 18 expectant months

I am going to actually have a baby.

I am washing his new clothes, and am setting up his bedroom (after painting it this weekend). It will have an all organic crib set, I may even make matching curtains.

Then I am going to prepare my room for him, and buy a car seat, adn think about actually holding an awsome new being in my arms.

A couple Sundays ago I held a little baby. It was then that I realizes how much I had missed holding a little cuddily bundle, and how complete it felt to hold one again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! Ewan is visiting us this afternoon and we're having a very lovely time. I'm very glad you're feeling better and hopefully you'll get some good work done this weekend. We may be helping out if things get into place. If not, we'll be there in spirit, though it isn't as helpful when painting.

Waiting along with you....

-SIL Amber