Even though it seems rediculously logical to induce baby this weekend, we have decided to wait. The why of waiting I don't know.
However, I am now contracting again (like I was all month until Wensday, then it took a two day break). Maby these contactions are actually doing something.
We put the baby's crib up today, and it looks very cute bedecked in the organic nursery set.
I know my hormones are changing. I feel very emotional and cry for no good reason. The hormone change kind of feels like the crash before the period starts, only this change is lasting longer then one afternoon. I am hop ing a lot of these hormones are the ones that actually evict the baby, and then attach to it.