Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm so pregnant . . .

That now that I finally want to wash dishes, it is challenging even reaching the sink over my belly.

I have forgotten what it feels like to have have hips attached to me- (and even how to walk normally)

My laundry is actually getting done, the lawn actually getting mowed, the rooms painted, and bathrooms cleaned.

That I don't even care if I gain or loose weight.

That no matter how cute or good my k ids are being, I don 't want them anywhere near me (especially not touching the belly)

That a good night's sleep means only waking up to go potty 6 times.

That pain (contractions) is good

When people tell me it looks like the kid should be here anytime, I agree with them.

That I'm threatening the midwife wensday, (if this kid doesn't come before)

No comments: