Friday, December 31, 2004

End of the Year notes

Well The end of the year is finally upon us. I have to admit I am not sad to see this year go, and I look forward to new lifes and growth in the comming year.

For those of you who want to know: the baby with in is about the size of my fist, and weighs about 2.5 oz. I am 15 weeks and expect to start feeling movement in the next week or two. This I look forward to as a daily reassurance.

The year in numbers:
# of months spent pregnant 9
# of months spent nursing 3
# of deaths in the family 2-3
# of unexpected hospital stays in my family 2
# of new cars 1
# of books read 14 (most over 700 pages)
# of broken crayons 800
# of dishes washed 3000
# of loads of laundry done 300
# of trade shows exhibited at 1
# of chocolate bars eaten unknown
# of major car repairs 2
# of plants grown in house 3
# of miles put on sewing machine 20
# of quilts made 2
# of days Galen missed school 6
# of trips taken as family (more then to Grandma's up the road) 1
# of musems visited 2
# of (night time) family prayers 363
# of family home evenings held 48
# of tylonals taken 10 (not bad for a year!)


What I really could use to end this year well- an organic chocoalte bar

What I might serve for dinner- pancakes

What I am probably going to do right around midnight -trying to talk a child back into bed after a nightmare or potty break.

What are your numbers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, I posted mine before before I saw yours.