Thursday, December 16, 2004

New Christmas Day- Feb 14th

Good thing Christmas doesn't wait for us to be ready for it. At this rate, our Chritsmas wouldn't come until Valentime's Day. I have so much to do that I just don't have the energy to accomplish.

That's becasue today is worse than normal. I ate some french fries last night, adn my body did not like them. Then you sleep to long and there is no blood sugar left in your body, maby if I'm lucky I'll regain some energy by the end of the day and be able to do some of the Christmas sewing that I have put off for so long. (So long in fact, that it was suppose to be a birthday present for Ian weeks ago, and other stuff). Then I need to pack and ship items for Christmas and for business that I haven't had the energy for. So there- that's life today.

No comments: