Friday, December 24, 2004

Lots of thoughts running through my head

1st of all- Gandolf showed his face this morning. When a squirel timidly ran across the yard, Gandolf was there to chase it. Since then he has been sitting under a tree watching and waiting for more things to chase. I think that the cat occasionally prefers to be the hunter instead of the hunted. "Here kitty, kitty."

Next: I think I need to open a restaraunt "Raya's House of Pancakes" or as Mike called it "R HOP." Any idea how much the top pancake chefs in the country make?

And another thought" If you'd like to get me a baby present or throw a shower, please remember I have baby clothes, and equipment. What I really need are things that make life eaiser when growing a large family. Like a pancake griddle that can grill 8 or 12 pancakes at a time. Or maby a mamoth crock pot, or a year's supply of Pampers, or offer to babysit, or send in a house cleaner for a day. Or a self cleaning fridge, or a laundry room next to the kitchen.

That last one is a good idea, I'll have to remember I want that when I enlarge the kitchen, to make it possible for our family to sit down together for a meal., or maby even cook a meal together, or clean up afterwards. (might as well add another bedroom too)

What about Christmas? Well, in my opinion Christmas can wait on me. I need to do t hings like shower, and wrap presents and sew presents before I even concider that Christmas is comming. Maby someday I'll even work my way up to spend Christmas on Mount Crumpet.

No comments: