Thursday, December 30, 2004

Today is an oatmeal cookie day!

Overcast skys and lack of traffic this morning made it a great day to sleep in. Even all of our kids joined us in bed and fell back to sleep. However, 3 kids plus a man and a pregnant women make for a very crowded bed.

Then when I got up I actually did work. Yes, believe it or not I took care of some business stuff! Then, instead of going down and showering, I made cookies. Nothing tastes as good as oatmeal cookies on a rainy/icy day. I still need to shower, but now I have to wait until all the cookies are out of the oven.

Ewan just went out side to get his fraidy cat in from the garage. The cat wanted to come when we called, but was afraid of getting wet- the first time I think he was more afraid of Ewan at the door to meet him.

No comments: